Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Arrrrr matey!

Well it seems as if I lost my mojo for blogging and crafting all at the same time-- I'm now back, refocused and ready to rock some awesome creations!  

It's almost our daughter E's 3rd birthday and she demanded sweetly asked for a pirate themed party, including inviting Captain Hook himself!  My wife and I surely thought she'd change her mind a dozen times before the party, but here we are a mere three weeks away and she is still asking for a pirate party.  Now comes the fun part of trying to pull it all together.

Here is my list of items to make before the big day:
  • Birthday banner
  • Food tags
  • Goodie bags
  • Cupcake flags
Yes, I need to get to work, I've been slacking and need to find my craft'n groove again!

Here are the things we've already completed:
  • Handmade (hand burned too) invites-- pictures to be posted soon
  • Purchased all the items for the pinata
  • Purchasing the paper for the banners and food tags
  • Ordered the bounce house, treasures for the goody bags

I absolutely love to throw parties, craft all the goodies and make sure that everything is perfect.  Here's to not having to walk the plank for my lack of planning!


No comments:

Post a Comment